Thursday, July 15, 2004

Wad Is LiFe?

Haiz, End of Week 2 is coming. Time sure passed very fast. Ever since meetin my friends in poly from last week till now. Get to noe them even more. From wad i noe, my class seems to be split into 4 groups, or more like sects =X haha.. 1st Group is AD(means A Distinction), which comprises of de Leader, Jen, and gina of 3 gals, YingYing, Janice n Xiang Ning. 2nd one, de name is not certain, de B's, led by Eddie, wif his gang of bandits, wif Jin Song, Soon Guan, Samuel, Adi. 3rdly, de Super Lac, led by Hui Sher, de Demoness, wif her gang of imps, of Shi Hui, Cindy, JiaYing, Jessy, YunXuan, Lao Da, n another one i forgot de name liaoz hehe =X. n lastly our group, de infamous n notorious FF9( not Final Fantasy 9 dah, its Foreva F9) wif Lord Zeus, Bryan SNG! n his army of ArchAngels, ME of COS, Alvin, Zhi Hong, Wei Min, Yong Gui. haha.. Den our Lord Zeus actually wan to merge wif AD, like the best of the best wif the worst of the worst. Haha... PEK CHEK man!!!
Haiz, my second worry, I REALLY HATE BUSINESS TUTORIALS man! When we were alloted to different groups by the lecturers, i happened to be de 'suayest' guys of all. I ended up in Group 1, n, 5 ppl rite, im de only guy. Ppl say damn lucky, but i say i suay. Y? Cos i tio mobbed by these gals. They are pure ferocious ppl, named Janice!, the Group leader. Like today la, ask me go up to present, i damn heng sia, lecturer call in order, PHEW! =P, Hey Janice if u gonna see this, haha, dun blame me =P kaoz, POA gia A2 nia, big meh? POA easy wah, no big deal. i rather get A2 for my maths, n sciences.
15 July 2004, Siming birthday and exactly 1 mth be4 i leave for my ISCEP(International Sea Cadet Exchange Programme). Siming birthday, lolx, be4 her birthday i actually treated her to something she really nvr expect one. An EXPENSIVE meal. haha. She sure enjoys it man. Chye Boon, on the other hand, the most luckiest among the lot. A free meal from me. Was wondering whether she rated the food, BAGUS or not? Haha, i was also wondering, y they chose French instead of Japanese, which is much easier. Cant believe when i meet them at Dover on Tuesday, they actually try to tok to me in French. I jus cant take it. OH MAN, ITS FRENCH! I NOE NUTS ABOUT IT. Almost gonna faint! 2ndly, de ISCEP. Kenny sure gonna enjoy his trip man. Going there wif PHS gals, some more todae can tok to me sae, he wonder when we come back, would one of de gals coming back pregnant? =X kaoz, ppl go there for exchange program, he go there to have sex. WTH !

TO BE CONTINUED......................

No comments: