Sunday, July 18, 2004

NCC Dae? ?_?

Wow, todae is NCC Dae! Woo Hoo! got a little excited todae man! Lotsa of ppl, but nvr see my unit dere! Gotta wear my no 5T( means  like No3 long sleeve wif a Tie, represented by a T). Looks soo smart! >.<  Was wondering whether Michelle toking cock or wad, (Michelle is my godsis so dun get mistaken) sae me so cute! Was '....' all de way. Sian man, my job is ushering de VIPs here and dere, den sae my sister in YTSS band, too bad shes doing Sai Kang cos she Sec 1 nia, maybe next time she maybe playing inside next time. Haiz, y ppl jus dun believe im a CLT man? Izzit my face dun look like one? Haiz.................. Walking around in No 5T, gettin stared by ppl, wad an ugly feeling .......Ushering of VIPs really totally sux sia, stand de bloody whole day, nth to do, gotta face 2 volunteer PHS gals from Part B. Den at de end of de whole parade or wadsoeva, still got ushering to do again. Wan to eat oso damn difficult, OCS Dining Hall, haha... Jus released the latest badge, the Jungle Training Badge. After all those Sai Kang things. luckily J Y lompang us to Boon Lay MRT station, or else i could have reach Yishun by 10 le.
 
*Started to remember the PDS performance
>.< so sucky one. AI... Kaoz how they teach man. PRECISION is de key factor, cutting not straight, AI trained within 4 daes, Instructors? More Assistant Instructors rather than Auxillary Instructors =P .... Deyi performance, so so la, give them some face since they r our "descendant' haha.....
 
* Started to wonder where is Berdine n Shi Min
These 2 brats down here, my godsis, kept calling J Y, end up J Y so irritated n gave me a scolding. Jus come ma, call 1 time can liaoz. Haiz, say Thank You to me when here, go out dun gib a damn about me le, wad kind ...*)^&(%^*$_^*$^*_$^*$^ __ PISSED =X
 
Ok gonna continue next time le

No comments: