Friday, July 23, 2004

FrEEdOm.....but *sighzz*...Pals on de loose.

Life doesn't seems easy as wad normally ppl tink. These few daes, i've been tinking... Wad r true friends for... If ur in a crisis, will they help you? I may be a true friend to another, but will they appreciate it?for dat, de possibility is almost 0%, Y? They may take ir for granted, dun give a damn about it. Somehow i had great pals, true buds! Siming, Js, n last all of Kenny. I dun really care whoeva from which educational background, cos if u have great buddies, who cares where he or she from? Siming, my so called latest aquired best pal, she is one very caring n concerned friend.  Althougn i may not noe her long, but shes really one great pal. At least concern about a guy like me, who once admire her =XxX HaHaZ, who cares about it now.... Js... my best pal on de loose, staying below me... although me did something harmful for health, he will nvr influence one to do it... Still remembered last year.... He really one great guy... very matured n gentleman too, n quite handsome la, maybe posting de pics later for u guys to see. Jus hope some gals who r totally interested to take a look of him... n last of all Kenny.... Known him quite long liaoz, this year 5th year bah! He is one guy who encourages ppl, super tekaner, quite mascular etc etc. Sometimes he may be childish, but he really is always out there for his friends.. Always tio dragged by me to go gai gai... HaHaz... End up his mum sayang me so much... His kor loves my PS2, become de tuition teacher for his sisters....

Somehow is very difficult to find great pals who r willing to be ur listening ears, n care for u.....Best Friends Foreva!

 
My Classmates... haha... one bunch of nice ppl too..... Jus knew them about 1mth bah?... Going too la... gonna update later.... n i noe Bryan, WeiMin, YG, Alvin n my dear Zhi Hong is always there for me! Haha.. cos we r FF9!

To Be Continued..........

No comments: