Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Some Truthful stuffs....

Wad a dae, Wad a nite.
I have been putting a fake smiley face n holding my emotions . Its not easy to hide my emotions, maybee jus cos i act to quiet. Somehow i really dun wan to open out my mouth, fear dat i may offend some1.

Valentine Dae, a hard dae for me. Called her no reply, SMS no reply. Was wondering if my hp has problems or not(or maybe not). Have been wanting to sae this to her, which i felt dat its a heavy burden to my heart. SOmehow i dun dare to face her, nor talk to her, cos i fear she may start to hate me cos of my character. Im a Leo, maybe dats y my character is like dat.

Somehow, i feel dat im jus too kind or maybe too soft. I tend to give way to ppl mostly. I hate to see my dear friends angry, nor sad. Wads worst is dat although i care for them, they do not realise it, and take it for granted. Care is within the heart, so maybe dats y ppl dun realise it. I felt dat, i tink i shld give up, i mean give up her, although i still really like her, i hope time may be my judge to this, dat hopefully, i still tink of her after my poly ends. At least, i dare to face this society dat i really really, love a gal once, truely. I dun wan her to get sandwiched between him, her and i.I dun wan to give her dilemma, getting frustrated for 2 guys, and end up hating both. So i tink i shld give up, in terms of my qualities, and i have no confidence dat i can give her happiness, nor satisfy her needs. I hope dat he read this particular post todae, n realise dat im not a guy wif a f*** character, but some1 who deserve to be appreciated. Thx...

No comments: