Sunday, December 26, 2004

Yoroshiku

Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu!!!

Haha really long long time nvr update my bloggie le, time to change some songs, but lazy to change my background.

It has been months since i last updated le. Lotsa things happen. My exams, my NCC stuffs n oso recently, Xmas. Haha i dun really wish to elaborate things, cos i dun feel like evoking my saddness into this blog. But i really hope ppl at least take my feelings into consideration n not throw me aside. This feeling is unbearable, n i hope u guys know about this. Thx for being considerate.

Xmas is off but New Year is coming on de way, but be4 dat, i feel like writing "something like testimonial for my fellow classmates"

Eddie = i still tink ur da best. light hearted guy wif a smile on de face.

Soon Guan = Man U best friend. Strong supporter. COmes in lab n 1st thing he will visit is soccer webby. SG is really a nice n sweet guy. But i hope more ppl will appreaciate ppl like dat n not stay into ur small groups.

Jin Song = 0406 super striker, machiam Thierry Henry. Ur really a great guy wif big body build. JS is also another guy really nice. If not for him, i tink i dun even noe who is from 0406 on de 1st day of school.

Samuel - 1st on de list of a Liverpool fan. Next Manager for Liverpool, so dun underestimate him. He is another guy wif passion n nice guy too. Jus dat sometimes when u tok, u sure is sharp man. Haha...

Bryan = i regard this macho guy down here as my 1st brother in NYP. But im really grateful to him cos he really treat me like one. But sometimes when he goes a lil bit guo fen, plz overlook dat.

Zhi Hong - i hope u put me away from the "kua bei song" list. Ur really one nice guy actually. Look ah beng but plz, ah beng oso got good side. This is a good example.

Wei Min = NYP Dragon Boat team RULEX! My cousin told me NYP Dragon Boat Team is monster team. But i dun tink so. A Ladies man wif a sense of gentleman which i should sae.

Alvin = Really u dun look bigger den me, i mean age. But i still sae, nice friend man!

Jen = I really respect u Jen. Really im serious, not joking. Though ur married, ur not those ppl who r rash about marriage. N i really admire ur courage. U may noe like care much about me in class, my as said, i really respect u. Ur also a great listener n advisor when comes to a certain problem. Jen, i really wish ur online most of de time.

Janice = haha im really sorry to give u a lot of trouble last semester. Dun take my words for real at dat time. I really like ur dressing sense, very updated. But, i also like to thank u for tolerating my nonsense for the past semester. Hope this time u take me as a new Kelvin, cos im not really the one like last time.

YingYing = our class sweetest gal n JS next on de list target. She is really wif Janice all de time. Haha, sorri i really didn have much to sae about ucos i really regret nvr talk to u much.

XiangNing = she rox to the end man. She not onli kawaii(she dun dare to admit), but also clever. Haha.. i tink XiangNing is da best lady i ever met. True, i not toking cock. More like a rare breed, but she also another one wif Sweet temper n a clever mind, but she know how to care for others. I mean she is also a great listening ear.

Hui Sher => Dun really see u online often, but ur really a nice one too. Got the mei li n the cleverness.

Jia Ying => zhen ren bu lou xiang. Jia Ying is really very friendly. I really hope i can talk to u more..

Yun Xuan => i tink ur the nicest person towards me bah. Ur sweet n nice too. I also like to apologize for causing u guys to cover up my job durin the 1st semester.

Cindy => haha i really hope to take a pic wif ya! Haha... although u used to be in my group, i also really wan to apologize for givin u guys so much stress n work .

Jessy - i tink she may be the group sweetest n kind hearted one of all. Very helpful too. i tink its really ur bf luck to earn ur heart. Cherish ur time n memories wif him. Remember, time is precious, dun lose it, or u regret it.

Shi Hui => haha really nvr interact wif u, but best of luck for ur studies.

Adi => i really hope u can teach me more on Commanding in NCC. cos u have the best leadership around. Although im a CLT, but im not those dat have super commandin ability.

Ayrus => ur really kind towards me, not onli me, but others. Same as Jessy, cherish ur memories wif ur bf...

Raudhah => wah liew, clas ah lian maybe? lol nevertherless, best of luck to u too.


As for my NCC cadets, work hard in NCC, not onli NCC, but also in studies. My Canberra cadets, plz build up de unit, although u may consider me as ur senior, but Part D, u guys r the pioneer batch, plz set great examples.

Merry Xmas n Happy New Year to u guys out there.. It has been wonderful...

No comments: